For all of your electrical service needs. Our St. Charles Electricians can help!
We provide Licensed electrical services in St. Charles for EV Charger Installations, Recessed Lighting, LED retrofits, Hot Tub Wiring, Switches and Outlets, GFCI outlets and all other Residential and Commercial Electrical services.
Had them install an outlet for a car charger, service was great and it looks perfect. Fast scheduling and up-front pricing as well, overall great experience.
Had an excellent experience working with Dave and his team. Their team was extremely professional and was able to help with completing the necessary paperwork and calculations for installation of a Tesla car charger. The day of the installation went extremely smoothly and the electrician was able to install with no mess. Would highly recommend to anyone in the Naperville area who is looking to have a car charger installed. I would also use Dave and team for other electrical projects.
Great service, got two lights fixtures on, and one of the light fixture needs new wiring, also install new light switch with good solution. The technician is very professional, polite, and detail. They clean all the debris. And when my home out of power, Dave also helped out.
Very quick response. When I first called, I had several repairs needed, but my budget was limited. They were upfront about cost - No hidden fees. I had called other places, but no one else responded. When I texted Dave back that I would like just one ceiling light replacement, he quickly responded, asked for a picture of current fixture and then explained what to get at the hardware store. Two days later, Darius came and was very efficient and everything works! I am grateful for the quick response, since my elderly mother, who is legally blind, needs that hallway light. I want to add that Dave is very personable and has an honest work ethic. I cannot recommend his business enough.
I had an outlet that had no power going to it for years. The electrician discovered that the wire connection going to the outlet was faulty and not the outlet. He fixed the wiring and I finally have a working outlet. He was very knowledgeable, polite and professional. I highly recommend this company. Dave is very responsive to his customers. Excellent customer service.
I had originally called another electrician to run electricity for an above ground pool. The day I had water being delivered, the first electrician had a family emergency and was unable to complete the job. I immediately began scrambling to find another electrician and called Reliant Electrical. I explained my situation to Dave, and although they were busy, he rearranged his schedule to fit me in a few days later. Darius did the electrical and Bob hand trenched my yard, which was over 60 feet in 90 degree weather! Both were very professional and I passed my pool inspection with flying colors the next day. I will use Reliant Electrical again in the future!
Quality work and good price. Dave provided good communication on work dates and arrival times. The work was professional and of the highest quality. I would definitely recommend calling Reliant Electrical.
Dan was great… quickly solved problem…. Professional, friendly, knowledgeable…. Reliant is our “go to” electric service.
I have been using Reliant for several jobs and they are wonderful!
Reliant Electrical quoted the scope of work (new 100 amp sub panel in basement) and had it scheduled within a day of me contacting them at a competitive price. The technician showed up on time and showed professionalism with his install. Reliant checks all the boxes you could ask from an electrical sub-contractor: prompt and reliable communication, on schedule, on budget, quality work.
Great service. Responded within an hour for a quote and had an electrician out in less than 24 hours. Great and clean work. Very good communication. Highly recommend.
They came out to replace a broken light fixture. The technician came even earlier than expected - they called first - did the job quickly and completely.
I contacted Reliant because I had a problem with some circuit breakers not working. I spoke with Dave and after explaining my problem his response was OK let me see how we can get this fixed today. I will call you back. He did and scheduled a Technician early afternoon. The Technician arrived on time. He was a polite man with a positive attitude. He did only the work that was needed and did not try to "sell me more" than what was needed. The repair was completed in less than an hour. If I need Electrical repair work in the future I will call Reliant
Used Reliant several months ago and they did a great job! Dave was responsive and transparent to deal with and the electrician did great work. Very satisfied and will use them again.
AWESOME ELECTRICIAN FIVE STARS!!! I can not say enough about how great our experience was with Reliant. We called them out after the storms took down our power and we were without electricity to our entire house! I can’t believe how fast they were able to get over to our house to restore power and they were very reasonably priced compared to others we called. My wife and I work from home so we needed our internet and they saved the day. We could not be happier and will definitely be recommending them!
I called Reliant and talked to Dave for a quote installing recessed lights last week. He gave a fair quote and patienly answered all my questions. Today the recessed lights were installed. They did a great job. Highly recommend this company.
Called Reliant yesterday about the lights no longer working in one of our bathrooms - a problem since everyone is now in the house all the time with the current "shelter in place" rules in effect. An electrician was at our house this morning at 8:00am and had the problem fixed before 9:00am - couldn't be more pleased both with the service delivered by Reliant and with the fact that the bathroom now has functional lighting again. Thank you!
Wonderful electricians! They tell you everything you need to know and provide quality service all around. I highly recommend them for your next project involving electrical work.
Technician from Reliant came out and fixed all the outlets that were causing problems. They all work again. Nice work!
Dave and his team were great they installed dedicated outlet for my pool filter, they arrived on time and finished the job promptly sooner than they thought also the materials and workmanship were top notch will call them for any electric needs in future.
Electrician arrived at designated time finished the work within the estimated time and was professional. Price and communication was good. Thanks.
Dave was a pleasure to work with... he replaced our circuit breaker box. Quality work at a fair price. Very responsive too! Thanks Dave!!
Dave was very professional and I plan to use him in the future. He was able to diagnose the issue and make the repair within a handful of minutes. After presenting him with a few other electrical tasks to be quoted out, he went ahead and completed two of them with the remaining time I was being charged for. This was a great customer experience.
Great customer service. Dave texted and called before coming. I had a new electrical outlet installed. He reviewed my options for installation. He also reviewed his work with me upon completion. Outlet installation was completed within quoted time and for amount quoted on the telephone. Will definitely use Reliant Electrical again.
I found Reliant Electrical on Google search results and hired them to change ceiling fans in my house. They did a great job and were clean and courteous. I really liked the owner, Dave. I definitely plan on using them in the future. Thanks Reliant!
Dave was able to fix some electrical issues in our basement. Not only did he do a fantastic job but he was able to get in and out within a day of when I called him. We will be needing more electrical work done in the near future and will be using Dave. i would recommend him to everyone!
Electrician St. Charles IL
Looking for a quality St. Charles Electrician? Reliant Naperville Electrician is licensed and insured for your protection. Everyone knows that it can be very stressful to deal with unforeseen circumstances in your home whether it be new or old, and when these problems concern your electric and your safety it can be very alarming and frightening. Whether you need electrical repairs, electrical upgrades, or initial electrical installation, Reliant Electric of St. Charles is the company you can trust, and we have been servicing all St. Charles IL for over the past 15 years in electrical work. When it comes to St. Charles Electrical Services choose the St. Charles Electrician that has been tried and tested, choose Reliant Naperville Electrician.
We offer all types of residential services to meet the needs of your St. Charles home. From large scale, electrical remodeling projects to small wiring issue our experienced and knowledgeable team always delivers the best results in a reliable and timely fashion. Reliant will not stop working until you are satisfied. When you decide to choose Reliant Electric for your St. Charles home, whether it be initial repairs or a large electrical scale building projects, you can trust that the electrical work will be long-lasting, efficient, and has the latest up to date technology in electrical repairs. You can contact us for your free quote!
Saint Charles IL Licensed Electrician & Electrical Contractor
At Reliant, we pride ourselves on safety. Our team members are not only highly skilled in their electrical field but also licensed to provide every service with your safety and their own in mind. We invest in proper safety equipment, updated tools, and high-quality materials in order to ensure the results of our work are long-lasting and safe in your St. Charles home. While we perform many electrical services, we feel strongly that safety should be the primary focus of each and everyone in your St. Charles home.
St. Charles IL Electrical Services:
- Electrical Repair
- Licensed Electrician
- Emergency Electrical Services
- Recessed Can Lights
- Service Panel Upgrades
- New Construction Electrical
- Light Fixture Repair & Installation
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Commercial Electrician
Electrical Contractor & Electrical Repair in St. Charles IL
Don’t run the risk of allowing unsafe electrical work in your home contact a reliable St. Charles Electrician. Consider a consultation for upgrades, repairs, and installations. If you’re experiencing faulty problems with appliances, gadgets, lights, or outlets, in your St. Charles home, give us a call. We can troubleshoot the problem and provide the quality repair you need. We are the recommended St. Charles electrician and we pride ourselves on the slogan that guides our electrical work which demonstrates how quality meets affordability.
Saint Charles IL Emergency Electrical Services – Service & Repair
Reliant Electrical offers emergency electrical services for the greater Saint Charles IL area. When it comes to a reliable emergency electrician in St. Charles start with the licensed experts at Reliant.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE NOW
Call or Email us (630) 742-4709
Electrical Services for St. Charles IL:
Check out some of our additional electrical services below:
If you are in need of electrical repair or installations in St. Charles these services should help you.
Why is Reliant the Best Electrician in St. Charles?
Choosing the right electrician for your electrical services and repairs in St. Charles is a decision that directly impacts the safety, efficiency, and longevity of your electrical systems. We firmly believe that our electricians stand head and shoulders above the competition, and here’s why we are the best choice for all your electrical needs in St. Charles:
Our team of electricians in St. Charles comprises highly skilled and certified professionals with extensive experience in the field. Each member of our team is not just an electrician; they are experts committed to staying at the forefront of industry advancements. When you choose us, you’re choosing a team that brings unparalleled expertise to every project.
From routine electrical maintenance to complex repairs and installations, our range of services is designed to meet the diverse needs of St. Charles residents. Whether you’re a homeowner, a business owner, or an industrial facility manager, we have the expertise to deliver customized solutions that prioritize safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
Prompt and Reliable Emergency Repairs
Electrical emergencies can be disruptive and even dangerous. Our St. Charles electricians understand the urgency of such situations, which is why we offer prompt and reliable emergency repair services. Day or night, we are just a phone call away, ready to address and resolve your electrical issues efficiently.
In a rapidly evolving technological landscape, we are committed to staying ahead of the curve. Our electricians utilize state-of-the-art equipment and employ the latest industry techniques to deliver solutions that are not only up to code but also incorporate the most advanced technologies available.
At the heart of our service philosophy is a commitment to exceptional customer service. We understand that clear communication, transparency, and a customer-centric approach are crucial to a positive experience. From the initial consultation to project completion, we prioritize your satisfaction, ensuring that you are informed and involved every step of the way.
Safety is non-negotiable when it comes to electrical work, and our St. Charles electricians adhere to the highest safety standards. Rigorous safety training, strict compliance with regulations, and the use of top-quality materials underscore our commitment to creating electrical solutions that prioritize the well-being of our clients and their properties.
Local Expertise and Community Trust
We are not just electricians; we are an integral part of the St. Charles community. Our local expertise allows us to understand the unique electrical needs of the area, and our longstanding presence has earned the trust of countless residents and businesses. When you choose us, you’re choosing a team that values community relationships and takes pride in serving the people of St. Charles.
So when it comes to electrical services and repairs in St. Charles, we believe that our electricians are the best choice. With unmatched expertise, a comprehensive range of services, a commitment to cutting-edge technology, a customer-centric approach, and an unwavering dedication to safety, we stand ready to exceed your expectations and become your trusted partner in all things electrical. Choose us for unparalleled service and peace of mind.
EV Charger Installation St. Charles
We are a the Best Electric Car Charger Installation Experts in St. Charles if you are looking for affordability and reliability.
Check out some of our popular St. Charles Electrical Services where we provide a comprehensive understanding of what they entail:
- Electrical Panel Upgrades:
- This involves replacing or upgrading the existing electrical panel to accommodate increased electrical demand. It ensures the safe and efficient distribution of power throughout a home or building.
- Electrical Outlet Replacement:
- Replacing outdated or damaged electrical outlets to enhance safety and functionality. This service may also include upgrading to modern outlets with advanced features.
- Surge Protection:
- Installation of devices to protect electrical appliances and systems from voltage spikes. Surge protection helps prevent damage caused by sudden increases in electrical voltage.
- Lighting Installation:
- Comprehensive service covering the design and installation of various lighting solutions, including indoor and outdoor lighting, to enhance aesthetics, functionality, and energy efficiency.
- Wiring Services:
- Involves the installation, repair, or replacement of electrical wiring in a building. This service ensures that the electrical infrastructure meets safety standards and supports the power needs of the property.
- Ceiling Fan Installation:
- Professional installation of ceiling fans for improved air circulation and energy efficiency. This service includes wiring and mounting the fan securely.
- Circuit Breakers:
- Maintenance, repair, or replacement of circuit breakers to protect electrical circuits from overloads. Circuit breakers interrupt the flow of electricity in case of a fault, preventing potential damage.
- Electrical Installations:
- Comprehensive service covering the installation of various electrical components, including switches, outlets, fixtures, and appliances, to ensure proper functioning.
- Electrical Renovation:
- Upgrading or modifying the electrical system during a renovation project. This may involve rewiring, adding outlets, or incorporating modern electrical features.
- Installation and maintenance of backup generators to provide power during electrical outages. Generators are crucial for ensuring continuity in homes and businesses.
- Electrical Inspections:
- Thorough examination of the electrical system to assess its safety, code compliance, and overall condition. Inspections identify potential issues and ensure the system is up to standard.
- Faulty Lighting:
- Diagnosis and repair of malfunctioning lighting fixtures, switches, or wiring that may cause issues such as flickering lights or complete failure.
- Missing GFCI Protection:
- Installation of Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets for areas prone to water exposure, such as kitchens and bathrooms. GFCIs protect against electrical shocks.
- Electrical services tailored for remodeling projects, including rewiring, installing new outlets, and incorporating modern electrical features to align with the redesigned space.
- Dead Outlets:
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical outlets that are not functioning. This service may involve identifying and addressing issues with wiring or components.
- Electrical Upgrades:
- Enhancing the electrical system to meet current safety standards and accommodate increased power demands. Upgrades may include rewiring, panel upgrades, and the installation of modern features.
- Emergency Service:
- Immediate response to electrical emergencies, such as power outages, electrical faults, or other issues that require urgent attention to ensure safety and restore power.
- EV Charger Installation:
- Installation of Electric Vehicle (EV) chargers to support the growing demand for electric cars. This service includes wiring and configuring the charging station.
- Exposed Wiring:
- Addressing and securing wiring that is exposed or poses safety hazards. This service ensures that all wiring is properly enclosed and protected.
- A broad category encompassing various lighting services, including design, installation, repair, and maintenance of interior and exterior lighting systems.
- Overloaded Circuits:
- Identifying and addressing circuits that are overloaded, which can lead to overheating and pose fire hazards. This service may involve redistributing loads or upgrading the electrical panel.
- Power Outages:
- Diagnostic and repair services to address power outages, whether they are localized to a specific area or affect the entire property.
- Recessed Lighting:
- Installation of recessed or “can” lighting fixtures to provide ambient lighting without protruding from the ceiling. This service is popular for modern and aesthetically pleasing lighting solutions.
- Sub Panel Installation:
- Installation of an additional electrical panel to distribute power to specific areas or appliances. Sub panels are used when the main panel has limited capacity or to streamline power distribution in large properties.
Each of these services plays a vital role in ensuring the safety, efficiency, and functionality of the electrical systems in homes and businesses. Our Professional electricians are equipped to handle these tasks, providing reliable solutions for a wide range of electrical needs.
See our St. Charles Electrical Service Area Location Map below:
We are licensed, insured, and registered with the City of St. Charles IL as an Electrical Contractor.